We thought it would be fun to get in the spirit of all things Disney On Ice by a little Disney trivia. (And if you’re anything like me, it’s a personal challenge to get them right. In fact, it’s imperative that I get them all right. Maybe I have problems.)
1. What does King Fergus give Merida for her birthday?
Answer: A bow and arrow
2. What are the names of Merida’s mischievous triplet brothers?
Answer: Harris, Hubert, and Hamish
3. What sport does Merida choose for her suitors to compete in?
4. What is the name of the bear that Merida’s father is searching for?
5. What does Merida’s mom eat that turns her into a bear?
Answer: A tart from the witch woodcarver
6. How many sisters does Ariel have?
7. What is the object that Ariel’s friend Scuttle calls a dinglehopper?
Answer: A fork
8. Who tricks Ariel into visiting Ursula to gain human legs?
Answer: Flotsam and Jetsam
9. Ursula gives Ariel the ability to walk on land. How long is this ability supposed to last?
Answer: 3 days
10. What is the name of Ariel’s best friend?
11. What is the name of the tavern where Flynn and Rapunzel meet a bunch of Viking thugs?
Answer: The Snuggly Duckling
12. What is Flynn Rider’s real name?
Answer: Eugene Fitzherbert
13. What weapon does Rapunzel use against Flynn when he climbs into the tower?
Answer: A frying pan
14. What did Flynn Rider steal from the castle?
Answer: The tiara that belonged to the lost princess
15. Who kidnapped Rapunzel from her castle when she was a baby?
Answer: Mother Gothel
Happy Trivia! Answers will be posted this weekend.
For more information on Disney On Ice presents Rockin’ Ever After, see below or visit here.
Original disclosure here.